- our services -
If you need NZ aerial mapping or aerial photos, talk to us at Mapability.
Mapability are piloted compact fixed-wing aerial mapping experts. We offer farm mapping, aerial maps for forestry and town planning... and aerial photos Auckland and New Zealand-wide.
Contact us if you have any questions.
We offer a variety of expert GIS and aerial photography New Zealand services:
- Town/City Planning
- Asset management
- Infrastructure management
- Power-line surveys
- Real Estate photographs
- Coastal surveys and management
- Road construction and survey
- Stockpile volume calculation e.g. quarries, mines, cut-and-fill operations
- Forest health assessment
- Exotic forest surveys - including extent of planted area, harvest operations, average tree height, volume and wastage estimations
- Indigenous forest surveys, - e.g. dominant species, forest health, animal-pest damage, canopy height, change in vegetation-cover over time.
- Biosecurity operations management
- Illegal plant surveillance
- Land-use categorisation and change in land-use over time
- Natural-area and biodiversity protection and management
- Riparian corridor surveys
- Erosion survey, including erosion-type and extent, and change over time
- Farm maps and farm plans - subdivision planning, fencing, precision-agriculture/cropping systems
- Search-and-Rescue / Recovery
- Police surveillance
- Natural disaster surveys
- Marina operations and planning, including mooring management
- Port operations and movement planning
- Urban or industrial subdivision planning and infrastructure management